So I was nominated twice for this so I figured I should do it as I was thinking of making some kind of ‘things about me’ post anyway this seems like a good way to do it!
The rules of the Liebster Award are below:
1. Write 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the questions set by the person who nominated you
3. Choose 11 blogs with less than 200 followers
4. Think of 11 new questions for them to answer
Facts about me
1. I recently cut and lightened my hair, as you can see in the photo above.
2. I am 5ft tall.
3. I eat far too much chocolate.
4. When I was in primary school I played the recorder, keyboard and violin and did tap and modern dance.
5. My favourite TV show is The OC
6. I really want a bunny rabbit
7. I adore dinosaurs and unicorns and have tattoos of both.
8. When I was little I had a really long ‘Things I want to be when I grow up’ list, including palaeontologist, vet, make up artist, hairdresser and pop star. I am none of those things.
9. I am super forgetful and have to make lists and notes all the time.
10. My least favourite colour is green.
11. I have lived (mostly) away from home for 4 and a half years but am only about 45 minutes from my mum’s house and I love going to visit and seeing our cats!
1. Winter or Summer Olympics? Which sport is your favourite to watch?
I’m not really into sports but if I had to watch all of one of them I’d definitely choose the Winter Olympics
2. If you had to make an entire cooked meal with just five ingredients what would it be?
Mushrooms stuffed with cheese, caramelised onion and breadcrumbs with a side of chips (or mash but that has more than one ingredient)
3. What’s the last film you watched at the cinema? Would you recommend it?
Lego Movie, and yes!
4. What’s your favourite book?
Probably the Harry Potter series, I’ve enjoyed loads though!
5. When on holiday do you prefer exploring or relaxing?
6. What’s your favourite thing to do in your home city?
Sit on the beach on a summer evening with cider and friends
7. If someone gave you £100 to live without your phone for a month could you do it?
Probably, but I wouldn’t like it!
8. What’s your earliest memory?
Playing on the farm where I lived with my cousins when I was 3 or 4
9. When you feel like spending money where’s the first place you go?
Primark or ebay.
10. Which animal would your Patronus be?
A bunny rabbit ^_^
11. Why/when did you decide to start blogging?
It was one of those things that had been on my imaginary to do list for years. I actually created my blog almost a year ago but only decided to start posting regularly at the end of December. I just wanted to make a place that I could put all the things I enjoy together.
1) What is your favourite childhood movie?
I have so many! I loved Disney films but I think I preferred TV shows more, Pingu was my favourite.
2) If you had to have a superpower what would it be?
This is so hard. Probably teleportation though, I would love to be able to go to lots of places without the cost and time of actually travelling.
3) Do you colour your hair? If so what colour has been your favourite?
Yep and lilac has been my favourite so far.
4) Favourite ready meal?
Pre-made mash potato! My boyfriend who makes most of my meals doesn’t like mash and it’s way too much effort to make for just one person (because I’m super lazy) so when I’m not back home and I want some I just grab a pot of it.
5) If you could live in any fictional world what would it be and why?
It upsets me having to admit it’s not real but I’d love to be in the wizarding world and go to Hogwarts and have a wand, it would be magical. Either that or Middle Earth just so I could be an elf and live in Rivendell.
6) What is your dream job?
To be paid for doing whatever I felt like doing that day. Like if I wanted to sit in bed and watch tv all day, or if I wanted to go on holiday, or make some cute things or whatever.
7) Most recent pair of shoes you have bought?
Some chunky black sandals from New Look (the all black ones)
8) If you could live in any city in any country where would it be?
Right now I’d say London. There are loads of cities I’d love to visit but I can’t really say I think I’d want to live outside the UK for any great length of time.
9) If you could make your own nail polish mix what would it be and what would you call it?
It would be a really deep purple with big iridescent sparkles in, kind of like Revlon Moon Candy. I’m not sure what I’d call it, I’m terrible with names.
10) Morning person?
I’m much more productive in the mornings so I do like to get up early but only if I’ve had enough sleep!
11) Favourite non alcoholic drink?
I’m going to leave this post here for now and come back to it when I’ve decided who to nominate (most people seem to have already done it!) and what the questions will be 🙂